We welcome any and all contributions to Meyda, including filing issues, feature requests, pull requests, feedback, and any other comments. Please familiarise yourself with our Contributor Covenant. The core contributors are quite limited on time, so we’d really appreciate if you could stick to the following few rules:
- Bug reports
- Please include comprehensive instructions for us to reproduce the bug. If you can include the source, please do.
- If you have the time, please consider finding the problem within Meyda yourself, and if you’re feeling generous have a go at fixing it and submitting a pull request.
- Feature requests
- Keep in mind that the core contributors are not full time Meyda developers.
- If there’s a feature you really want that we don’t yet support, please consider implementing it yourself and submitting a pull request.
- Please try and stick to a similar coding style to what currently exists.
- Make sure your change is covered by tests.
- If you have to make an implementation decision, feel free to ask us for our input by opening an issue on the repository. This may save time in code review.
- Bear in mind that we’re not working on Meyda full time, so it may take us a while to review your code.
Build the project
- Remember to do it.
npm run default
- This will run tests, so make sure they all pass and try and make sure any new code you’re submitting is covered properly.